Tuesday, February 3, 2009

N, Christina.

Hello, Forgot about blogging yesterday and the day before. Been caught up with my DS games. Sorry, Anywho I found out I'm not going to Vegaaaaaaaaas on the 20th. Instead I'm going to Vietnam on Fab12-March2. Yea I don't wanna miss out on Valentines, But doesn't matter caaas' I don't have a Valentines anyways. I also don't wanna miss out on Henry's birthday but I can't always have it my way now can I? But hey have fun for me if your @his birthday. Thats the plan I know for now. I hope my grade doesn't go down or anything. I mean I'm only missing school for 1week since were on break the other week. Mhm, So my day was once again fast&HOT! After school Went out for a ride and got starbucks and then home. Sat and did my homework for a bit and realized I was lasy so stopped. Hah, Bad habit :l. I died my hair to " Coffee " As its called witch LOOKED like back but purple in the sun.. And I died it and it came out to reddish brown.. Not my look. Hopefully ill get the hair color I want soon. Everythings going good, Kinda. Kinda not but its whatever(= Yea, Tomorrow I hope its gonna be a good day caaas' most of my classes are doing nada and watching movies caaaas' the sophomores have CHASEE. OH! And like, My cousin gave me her old phone witch I LOVE, Its Maroon and not much have it. Maroon Blackjack. Yeaup, someone saw it today and although its kinda scratched he offered 100$$ to buy it off of me. (= Ill think bout that though. But yea, Leaving soon so chill!

No comments: