Wednesday, January 14, 2009

'Beautiful, So damn beautiful.'

@Home, bkas' I got ditched today =( Ass crack. +New pictures on myspace cause I was home and bored.Any whom bestfriend and her boyfriend was over for a while. Nothing much, Its always the same at my house. Always listening to Ashley complain about how my house is so cold.. How outside is even hotter. Its true though! Ha. Finals today went by hella fast until I had to go to P.E. It went by so slow that I had no choice but to ask to go to the bathroom, Took the long way. And the long way back, To kill time. I know right! 2hours of the same shit is so BORRRRING'! Oh well its the last day playing it anyways. - Laladida. ' Do you ever think when your all alone, all that we can be, Where this thing can go. Am I crazy or falling in love? Is it real or just another crush. Do you catch a breath when I look at you. Are you holding back like the way I do. Cause I try and try to walk away. But I know this crush aint' going away.' Foreaaals. All I do now, Is stare at my phone. Dont you ever get that feeling when your phone rings and you get all excited thinking its someone you really wanna talk to but then when you look at your phone its just someone else? Yea, I always get that. Seems like whenever I want something and i think about it to much. It never ends up how I think it would. Like ' Never expect too much outta someone or something caaas' at the end you might be disappointed. ' Oh well. Ima go to Jumba Juice. Reward myself(=!

No comments: