Thursday, January 15, 2009

My point of view.

Starting to like him more&more. I aint trying to say his name though, But damn thinking bout him like crazy. &We dont even talk no more. Its like one day your fucken into me and the next its all different. What, Is it cause you have weekday girls? Monday girl, tuesday girl and so fourth? Damn, Dont even know how bad I feel about it, When I talk to you even if were not even talking about anything funny I always crack a damn smile. Fuck, Whatever. I miss Janelle Nguyen<3 Even though I dont get to talk to her much shes still apart of my mind everyday. Only is she was here <3 Dont even know how happy I would be. Its alright, Shes coming back soon<3 And this time ima keep her forever and never let her get back on the damn fucken' plane(= Good plan right? Yea thought so. So how was your day? Mines? I had finals today, Math&Avid. In math I was hella happy cause the problems were hella easy and i knew them all. &Avid, I had to do a 3-5 minutes speach about myself/ My mandala witch is like a circle filled with things you like. Blah blah blah. But yea I was talking alido to fast as people were telling me. But haaay I did it over 3 minutes. Thats good, caaaas' I need a better grade in her class. &Then went home slept for 2 hours and now I am, Here blogging. DONE.

No comments: