Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I hate this part, Yo,

Hola, How was your day today? Mines?: Took me awhile to get outta bed today, Caaas' it was so warm. Got up got ready normal thaaaang'. Math blah blah blah. Lets fast forward-- School was alright. After school was same also went to bestfriends house like always. I thought I lost my phone but really it was only on the side of the cars door. Fucken Jimmy heard it fall and didnt tell me :l, Boys! Vietnamese New Years- I got more money then last year. I hated the fact I had to TRY to be happy when really, It was just a normal day. Oh well, I hung out with Anh baby <3 Anywhom, I CAAAAAAANT WAIT TO GO TO SADIES WITH ANH+ASHLEY&MICHELLE<3 Mhm, Today my tummy felt weird. I ate hella but yet it feels like I havent ate for days. Oh well theres really nothing to talk about anymore. So just myspace it. ' www.myspace.com/damnchristinaaaa ' Yeaup.

No comments: