Wednesday, January 28, 2009

No comment.

' If that boy don't love you by now. Then he will never ever never ever. Girl you better listen ' Best believe it. Hello, I have a tummy ache :l. Today was a happy day, Although it was a normal day.. It seemed like everyone was in a better mood. &yea, I hate hate hate how I always do that " what could have, Would have if.. " Thing. I was thinking about it all day long. Stuck in my mind like a rewind thang. I can't let go of the past, Always holding on to it like a dumba$$. Its all good though right? Its a new year. I can't keep doing this to myself. I have to make it a good year myself, Not gonna be sitting around waiting for it to happen when nothings being done. But yea, Valentines :l It brings back memories too. But yea, This year I have no Valentines.. Oh geeez. Blah, At the moment, watching CSI and listening to music. Not a good oh mix. I hate running in PE now. Although my times are good seems like since I dont run daily, It hurts oh so much :l Hrm I wonder if I have plans this week end.. Friday Most likely church.. But the girls are gonna go movies. Ha, &Then Saturday No plans and so is Sunday. And after that 2 weeks till my mother and her boyfriend leaves to Vietnam, While I'll be here. Party Party? NO(= Jk<3

No comments: