Thursday, January 29, 2009

Running out of title's.

January 29th. Hello, My day was unexpected. Nothing new and all though. I walked home from school today witch took me an hour. Good workout though. So like I was kinda outta' uniform today thinking " Oh its okay, If anything they'll just make me take it off and get it after school " But then.. Today was not my luck. In first period one of the administrator said " IF you are caught out of uniform from now on.. They will take it and you will not be able to get it back unless you go to saturday school. " Oh god. Why today? Haha. Tomorrow is Friday. I have plans tomorrow/ but kinda stuck on what to do. I mean i know what i SHOULD do but i dont know what I WANT to do :l, But yea theres the normal church/youth group &or movies @Greatmall with the main girls. Most likely church though. &Then nothing to do on Saturday. I was invited to a triple date with Ashley&Henry and Anh&Eric. But I have no one to go with =( Its okay. Well ill finish this up later, tonight.

No comments: