Tuesday, January 20, 2009

January 20'.

HAPPPPPPPY BIRTHHHDAAAAAAAAAAAY MICHELLLLLLE! <3 I love you, Hope Ill be able to see you this Friday.


Hello world. My Bestfriend Ashley said I had to much cussing on my blog and that I should stop. I think I should, Ha. So today went by pretty darn fast. Borring though. So as for now, I was looking through my blog spot and then I saw when I wrote " What a night, Last night. " Gosh, I felt something wet down my cheeks :'l. Its okay though, I really miss those couple nights that I would feel free caaas' im with you. People change SO fast, Its like fast forwarding wouldnt even catch up to how fast a person can change. I need people thats gonna stay in my life forever, not just today and tomorrow. Grr, Sadie's is coming up and I completely have no one to ask. I dont mind? Ha. So like I told Ashley, Ima go buy a calender and start a count down(= A count down for what? Till sophomore year! Ha, I want the new sidekick8'. SO SO SO bad. --- Im going off topic :l. But yea I have 3 more hours till TV time. Lately its all about my TV instead of myspace and stuff. But yea, Im done &Hungry!


I wrote bad words like 5 times, and then erased it (=

No comments: