Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Round3' and im out.

Update for today: Today was such an ugly and gloomy day. I hated it, Most deff hated P.E. I don't give a damn anymore if I'm alone. You want me to be independent, Damn right am I gonna do that. Its all good though, You have your lido " friends " durring school but outta school? Ha, Yea thats what I thought. Just looking @you makes me wanna kill someone! There are days where I wanna just say sorry and fuck it over, Start all over again but then right when I hear you talk, Trying to be all that and shit.. Makes me wanna hit something. And plus, what kinda friend is gonna go do the homie hopping shit to ya' girl? Mmm, My momma taught me better then to be uhm someone like you. HA! I'm being so mean right now, And if your reading this then oh my bad, Get off my damn blog please. Your not welcomed. Main girls = All the girls besides you, Everyone knows your real side now hunnnnaye. So stop playing your lido games. Caaas' everyone is thru and done with it. -----! Fudge, Sorry (=! I had to let it out some how, Caas I dont use violence. Anywhom, My day still sucked though im trying so hard to get outta' 4th period before i strangle someone. And the lady said shes gonna have to look everything up once again and then let me know. But chance's are very slim. Mhm, A lot of people undertstand where im coming from and all they have to say is to keep my head up, Learn from all the things other teach you and step ya game up. Right Cindy? Since she might be reading this blog also(=! <3 -- Dude, I never realized how big my bestfriends eyes were.. Haha love you! Oh, Im sorry Henry.. I wore your sweater and forgot to give it back >:l Please do not kill me<3 &then blah blah blah.. Went home showered and yea. Im right here right now. Ugh, best friend oi.. What much I do?! The dance rehearsal is sooooooo last minute, agreed?Boooooooooooooooooooooooys!? : Nada. Not now, I dont think ever(=! haha, Whomsoever just call or text. Bye<3


I am so happy with myself by the way, I've been blogging everyday now. haha

No comments: