Thursday, January 22, 2009

What to do, When I miss you guys much..

Oh my my my, I was in class today and then memories hit me like a rushing wind. I know I might just be a lido over my head. So like 3/4 months ago, I met a group of friends that I havent ever met before. They were great influence to me. Whenever I was around them, I always had a smile with me. We all had so much memories made at one spot most of the time. I met two of them @YB. And witch led me to the rest. It all started with a phone call. I needed a ride/ wanted to chill.. Then we ended @some strangers house. But after that, I Became a familiar face to all of them. We chilled many many times. Always late @night. Memories oh memories. On Halloween: Boys these days all they want to do is go scary places :l, We went to somewhere I THOUGHT was scary but to them it was just nothing, But hey that night they saw something! Ha. I also remember how we played Taboo and drank, HAHA! My most unforgettable time was when we sat in a circle in a backyard talking real convos. How we all trusted each other so much, Even though all our past was bad all of us understood each other. Basically that night was suppose to be a promise, How we would always stick as one. But guys, Can I ask you guys. What happened? Why are we all so apart now. We dont even talk, Its like were complete strangers to one another. Its been so long since I had that " Damn I have great friends " Kinda feeling. But hey guys, Someone once told me. " Dont wait for shit go get it and if you want something to be done right then do it yourself." Mhm, I'll try. But hey.. Nguyen, Nino, Bobby, Alex, Rocky, Van + Johnny& Silver. I miss you guys<3 One day, Just one day we WILL be right back in the same spot talking bout how we got past all of this.

No comments: